Love Letters

Just Wondering can be contacted at justwondering[DOT]vandv@gmail[DOT]com. Please, unless you are a person I have lambasted or are related to a person I have lambasted and need to set me straight, no hate mail. I don't get paid enough to put up with that kind of thing. Have I ever mentioned this is a "salary-free zone?"

Friday, September 14, 2007

Just Doing My Patriotic Duty

I am bringing you a link to what HuffPo (and everyone else involved) is calling “The Democratic Debate Mashup.” That unfortunate name, in its inability to convey that which it tries to describe, is actually what prevented me from checking this out sooner. However, I can’t think of a better name, so there you go - and I'm sorry I didn't look into it before now.

Click on this link and here is what you will find: photos of the eight Democrats vying for that party's nomination, and a list of issues. You can then choose candidates (one or all of them), then choose an issue from a list, and then you will be able to see video of Charlie Rose (or Bill Maher) asking the candidate about that issue. It's pretty informative. Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.