Okay. Strap in. And bring your sense of humor.
First there was the Sunni/Shia mix-up (twice).
Then there was the reference to a country that has not existed for, I don't know, 10 or 15 years.
There was the newly discovered border between Pakistan and Iraq.
There was the whole, "Gee, I'll have to get back to you on how many houses I own."
There was mistaking "Palin" for "Pawlenty."
And now, the Republican nominee to be the president of these United States thinks the president of Spain is a Mexican guerrilla group ... or he thinks Spain is in Latin America ... or he thinks Franco still runs Spain ... or he just doesn't like Spain. And that not liking Spain part is supposed to be the preferred option if you believe McCain's spokesman ...?
John McCain. Just McNuts.
So what if he's elected president, pees in his desk drawer in the Oval Office, and presses the red button to flush?
Yeah, I know there's no "red button," but still ...
Be warned, though, Lib'rels. You aren't supposed to laugh at McCain or Palin.
I don't know about you, but my Lord, brothers and sisters. I have to laugh to keep from sobbing uncontrollably whilst hiding under my bed.
The press can call us liberals and Obama supporters mean spirited but we are not making this stuff up!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link love. Ya Rawck!
McCain and Palin should scare the hell out of people for very different reasons. Besides being a Bush lackey, McCain is just not all there. Palin is a theocrat with unjustifiable hubris. On another front, will the lying catch up with them?
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome, P-moka.
ReplyDeletewritechic - "unjustifiable hubris." I like that phrase and I think it sums up George W. Bush, as well.
Keep up the good fight, boys and girls.